Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two for Tuesday

So, of course everyone knows that TpT is having a 1-day sale tomorrow (which everyone is likely participating in - including me).  But 50% is greater than 28%, so I'm joining up with Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday.

 

Both my items are perfect for Back-to-School topics.  The first is my sentences, fragments, run-ons product.  It has task cards, worksheets, and a couple of center sheets that can be put into erasable sleeves.  This is normally $3.00.





My second product half off are my capitalization task cards.  Normally $2.50.  I had bought task cards last year for grades 3-5, but found that they went quite a bit farther than my fourth graders needed. These are not easy, but just right for 4th graders to be successful in demonstrating understanding.


I'm off to my district's Professional Development Day, and then our Open House later tonight.  Then I'll be looking to see what everyone else has on sale!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment